Explore Cairns' Breweries, Distilleries and Iconic Pubs.
Join us on an enjoyable, fun and educational half-day Cairns Brewery and Distillery tour, showcasing the best of Cairns’ local microbreweries and distilleries, producing award winning craft beers and spirits.
Visit five unique venues
Our Cairns Brewery and Distillery Tour visits five local venues and starts at The Pier Bar, one of Cairns’ iconic meeting places among locals. After an initial meet & greet with your guide and fellow beer lovers enjoy a tasty Pier Bar lunch with a classic Aussie tap beer. We then set off to three of Cairns’ Micro Breweries, such as Macalister Brewery or Barrier Reef Brewing. Taste some of the unique locally produced craft beers this region has to offer, with an additional stop at one of the local distilleries, being either Wolf Lane or FNQ Spirits. A sample of their amazing products ensures every mouthful has the essence of Far North Queensland.
Craft beer & spirit tasting
Experience the local craft breweries, hear the stories of the brewers and distillers, make new friends in the process and get a taste of exceptional craft beers and spirits produced in the tropical north.
True local experience
Enjoy Cairns’ first and original, guided, half-day Cairns Brewery and Distillery Tour.
Cairns Brewery Tour
- Starts at 12:30 - Ends approx. 18:00
- Tours run Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays, other days on request
- Groups, private tours and special events available
- Tours run subject to min. 2 persons
- Small groups, maximum 20 persons
- Visit 5 venues: one iconic Cairns pub or bar, a local distillery and three micro breweries
- Pub lunch & classic Aussie beer included
- Brewery tour & talk at one of the breweries
- 12 unique tasters
- Dedicated, knowledgeable local driver-guide
- Great conversation, good laughs and fun times